Tuesday, December 7, 2010

But I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My blog seems to have a Willy Wonka theme going on. We've talked oompa loompa's, Violet, and now that brat Veruca comes up. Maybe it's because I love chocolate so much and dream of having a house made of chocolatey goodness. Can you imagine? Sitting on your couch, leaning over and grabbing your pillow and just taking a bite because it's a chocolate covered caramel? Mmmmmm

Ok, that's not what this blog is about. FOCUS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
I've always been an impatient person. I get an idea in my head and Veruca Salt comes out, "I want it NOW!"
I've been steadily losing about 2 lbs/day since surgery. I was actually less than I thought I was on surgery day. I weighed 276. Today I weighed in at 267. Stepping on the scale every day makes me happy. Let's be honest, I haven't seen 267 since 1952. Ok, so I was way not born then, but I need for you to know like how obscenely long it's been since I've seen anywhere below the 280 mark.

So, I got up this morning, did the morning weigh in and then got dressed to go to the vet and then this afternoon to work. I put on my clothes and went to the mirror and then I said, "Oh hey fatty, what's up?"
Why don't I look any skinnier!!??? 10lbs is 10lbs. That should give me something! Smaller boobs, thinner face, ANYTHING!!!!

I know this is going to go quicker than if I didn't have this surgery, but DAMN IT!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment