Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brewers United for Real Potables (Or Burp)

Oh hi, *burp* how are you? *burp*
Excuse me. *burp*
That's actually really the name of a group. But I'm not here to discuss them. Although, a site dedicated to Brew Pubs and Beer is A-Ok with me.

I burp a lot. I don't know if that's normal or not. When I go to the doctor on the 3rd I'll ask him. I wonder if it is just a side effect of me still learning how to eat slowly and not swallow so much air when I'm eating and drinking.

The scale still hasn't moved. Actually, that's a lie. It went up for a couple days but it's back down to 266. I would prefer it would keep going down, but as long as it's not going in the other direction, I'm ok for now.
I'm in phase two--meaning I'm eating mashed potatos, tuna, applesauce and other soft foods. No issues. Starting Thursday I can start to eat normally again...meaning I can have meat, vegetables, etc. I'm actually looking forward to having some asparagas. *freak*

 Last night, however I did have a MEAN craving for some chocolate. Want to know the fun part? Like the super, roller coaster, skating rink fun part? I stopped after three chocolate kisses. That might not seem like a big deal to you, and if it doesn't, excuse me while I push you in the nearest snowbank. I would have had that entire bag of chocolate gone in 30 minutes before surgery. It's a big accomplishment for me and almost brought tears to my eyes to know that I was satisfied with three teeny little Hershey's Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment