Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oompa Loompa doompety doo

I'm sitting here watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with my nieces. Thinking again about how hungry I am.
If I could figure out how to REALLY contain hunger I am 99.9% sure I would solve the world's problem. I imagine we would have world peace. I'm pretty sure the reason all the world's wars have started is because someone is on a diet.
I'm supposed to be on a two week liquid diet up until my surgery. I started yesterday and I cheated today. So, not only am I feeling guilt for that, I'm thinking about how if I can't manage a two week liquid diet, how am I going to manage after surgery? Oh yea...did I mention that I was hungry too? Like really hungry? I could eat a pizza. And an Oompa Loompa.
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets
  Eating as much as an elephant eats
  What are you at, getting terribly fat
  What do you think will come of that
  I don't like the look of it

I have to figure out a way to deal with this hunger. I have to distract myself somehow. And I have to follow this damn liquid diet. I need to remember the reason I started this process to begin with.
Reason 1) I do not want to have my only cothes be raw materials. "Have you seen my glorious tarp? It's Prada. Ok fine, it's 9000000 pieces of Prada sewn together."
Reason 2) I don't want to have to eventually gerry rig something to wipe my ass...like a a Fatty McGee MacGyver.
Reason 3) I still want to be able to use my legs. I don't want them to become something I just itch once in a while.
Ok, I could go on like this for hours, but the main reason I am doing this is for myself...so I feel happy and I need to remember that.

"Don't go out of your weigh to please anyone but yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment