Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Except for when it's Slim Fast. So during my 2 week liquid diet phase I have had the choice of drinking Slim Fast or Atkins shakes. I have used Slim Fast before and while not entirely appealing, say like a giant creme filled donut, it could be worse. I also bought some Atkins shakes because they were on sale, and by golly, I love a sale.
I started drinking the Slim Fast and noticed about 20 min later I would literally be starving. Like to the point where my stomach was eating itself. (Ok that's a lie, but that's what it felt like, honest.) So I decided to try the Atkins shakes instead.
Dear Atkins Shake: Where have you been all my life? Not only are they DELICIOUS with a capital every single letter, but they actually made me feel full. They even have a mocha flavor. *Swoon* Also, Atkins is not paying me. However, if they want to, I'm open to that. (Call me. *wink wink*smooch smooch*). It actually gave me energy and made me feel full and kept me sustained until the time of my next shake. Moral of the story, if you are trying this diet to lose weight, go with the Atkins shakes. If you don't, your stomach will eat itself and also you will be sucked into the vortex of hell.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment