Monday, November 22, 2010

Like a Racehorse!!!!

I'm starting to get the hang of this liquid diet thing. I'm figuring out how to time things so that I don't get starving, gnaw on my own arm type of hungry.

And did you know, there is this thing called water that actually HELPS your hunger? I'm now on my second 20 oz bottle of water at 930 this morning and by golly, it sure is helping. Everyone told me that drinking water between meals would do wonders, but I was pretty sure it was a wonderful old story just like the stories they tell about these magical.....

 .......oh sorry...I had to step away for a second. Did I mention that now I have to pee every 5 minutes?
I literally sit back down at my desk and have to pee again. I wonder if my co workers would object to letting me have a port a potty in the cube behind me. I mean, I'll share and everything. We could even decorate it inside like a pretty and posh fancy bathroom and even use fancy soap when we come out.
I think that...I don't know what I think, I have to pee again.

No comments:

Post a Comment