Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Suck it, Fat

I tried on some old jeans I had saved this weekend. You know the ones...the ones you suddenly can't button, but they are so comfortable you can't bear to get rid of them even though you figure you will never fit into them again even if you had a crane on each side helping you pull them closed. (Oh hey run on sentence).

I was going through my drawers and I thought, hey, I feel like being depressed. Let's try these on and see how long I have to go to fit into them.
But.....to my surprise, I was able to button them. AND zip them. And then I got all crazy like and decided to try on my hooded sweatshirt from Ireland that I couldn't fit into (hey Europe make some normal sizes, will ya?) And lo and behold that fit too! It was like I was on some crazy acid trip!!! (Actually probably not, I have no idea what an acid trip feels like, my guess not this).

So I'm officially in a size 18. 4 lbs away from having lost 50 lbs total. Someone at work told me yesterday I was lookin good...it's been a good week so far.

Now...I must focus on getting myself to the gym. I HAVE to start making it a priority.

3 comments: